Dinner Tonight: July 22, 2016
Lemony Walnut-Crusted Fish Fillets
The FDP team was lucky enough to meet Registered Dietitian Jen Haugen on a recent trip to Minnesota. She has partnered with Mower Refreshed to become a family dinner champion in her community and we couldn’t be more excited to have her on The Family Dinner Project Team! This Lemony Walnut-Crusted Fish Fillets Recipe is a great start!
This recipe comes straight from Jen’s fabulous website, Down-to-Earth Dietitian.
Click here for the original recipe.
- 1 lb. cod, about 1 inch thick, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 small slices whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning (without salt)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Arrange cod on a baking sheet, then drizzle with lemon juice and set aside.
- In a food processor, process the bread until finely crumbed (less than 1 minute). Add parsley and lemon pepper seasoning and process until chopped. Add I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and pulse until combined.
- Combine bread mixture with walnuts in a small bowl. Evenly top cod with crumb mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cod flakes with a fork and crumbs are golden brown