Cherry Tomato Salad
This fresh, summery salad really hits the spot on a hot day. It’s also the perfect dish to bring to a potluck (just make sure you get a scoop before it gets gobbled up)!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, feta and olives in a bowl.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust salt & pepper to your liking.