Partners & Volunteers
How to become a Partner Organization or Volunteer
- The Family Dinner Project has developed many ways of working with families in their homes and communities. But we are always open to new ideas about how our work fits into other organizations.
- Do you have programs that would benefit from support from The Family Dinner Project team?
- Do you want to use our newsletters to share parenting tips, games and conversation starters with your community?
Do you work one-on-one with parents and want to learn how to lead someone through Food, Fun and Conversation: 4 Weeks to Better Family Dinners and its resources?
If you have an idea for how to work with us, contact The Family Dinner Project team to explore the possibilities.
Do you have a passion for helping families connect and build healthy habits of eating, talking and playing together? Do you live in an area where The Family Dinner Project’s programming is making a difference? Are you a chef, a writer, or person who is good at creating games for families to play together? Contact The Family Dinner Project team if you’d like to:
- Volunteer at a Community Dinner Series in your area.
- Become a Parent Workshop facilitator.
- Contribute a blog, recipe or game to play.
We are a start-up grassroots movement of Food, Fun and Conversation about things that matter, and volunteers like you can help us grow.
To host The Family Dinner Project at your parenting group — or to become a parent workshop facilitator: