Dinner Tonight: October 21, 2020
20 Minute Peachy Ground Turkey Meatballs
This recipe was contributed by our friend Brenda Thompson of Meal Planning Magic. Brenda recommends making a double batch and freezing half, so you’ve got a no-work family dinner ready to go for another night!
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- In medium mixing bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, green onions, salt and ¼ teaspoon ground ginger. Add ground turkey and mix well. Shape mixtures into meatballs-about 1 ½ inches large.
- In small mixing bowl, combine peach preserves, soy sauce, ketchup and ½ teaspoon ginger. Set aside.
- In large saute pan, brown meatballs on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon peach mixture over meatballs and simmer about 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.