Dinner Tonight: May 21, 2019
Beef and Bean Burritos
This recipe was provided to us by Brenda Thompson and originally appeared on her site, Meal Planning Magic.
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 15.5 oz can vegetarian baked beans, undrained
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute the ground beef and onions until beef is no longer pink and onions are cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Drain off fat. Add can of baked beans to pan and simmer on low for about 5 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- To serve, add about 1/4 cup of mixture to each tortilla. Top with avocados, sour cream and/or cheddar cheese as desired.