Dinner Tonight: July 19, 2018
This pulled pork recipe was provided by dietitian Clancy Cash Harrison and appears on her site CookingWithClancy.com. You can use the pork in a number of different recipes to make many different meals from one main item!
- 1 boneless pork shoulder, 7 lbs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 tsp. salt
- Add broth and pork to slow cooker. Season with salt.
- Cover and cook on low until very tender, about 8 hours. Remove meat and let cool.
- When cool enough to handle, pull meat into thin shreds, removing all fat and gristle but reserve broth.
- Freeze the concentrated broth (about 2 cups) for future recipes.