Dinner Tonight: August 29, 2018
Caramelized Garlic Chicken
This recipe was provided by Cherokee Healthy Nation, from the Cherokee Public Health Cookbook.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Line shallow roasting pan with foil, lightly grease the foil with a little oil.
- Heat oil in small skillet over medium-low heat until hot. Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes or until garlic begins to soften. (Don’t let garlic get brown!) Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- Place chicken breasts on greased foil-lined pan, spreading the garlic mixture evenly over chicken.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.