The Hat Game
Contributed by Anne Fishel, Ph.D
This game is especially good for occasions like Thanksgiving, when you may have a number of guests arriving for dinner!
Before dinner, have each dinner guest write their answers to one or more of the following questions on slips of paper and place them in a hat. At dinnertime, the host reads the answers aloud, and everyone tries to guess which guest gave which answers!
- What is a book that transformed your life?
- What character in a children’s book did you most identify with as a child?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- What do you feel most grateful for?
- What do you love most about being a part of this (or your) family?
- What animal would you most like to be?