Yogurt Banana Splits
Making yogurt banana splits means you can control just how healthy or decadent you want dessert to be! We featured this recipe in our book Eat, Laugh, Talk: The Family Dinner Playbook. You can customize these splits to use any kind of yogurt and toppings your family enjoys. They’re great for dessert, snacks or even for breakfast!
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 cups vanilla or plain yogurt
- Toppings of your choice: Chocolate chips, marshmallows, chopped nuts, granola, sprinkles, sundae syrups or fresh and dried fruits
- Arrange the halved bananas in four individual serving dishes, as you would for a banana split.
- Place spoonfuls of yogurt down the center of each split.
- Provide an assortment of toppings and let everyone make their own banana split creations!