Waldorf Fruit Salad
This classic salad is another tasty, easy pre-dinner appetizer idea. Or add a bit of honey, and serve for dessert!
This recipe was provided by Chef Robin. Approx. 200 calories per serving.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced
- 2-3 medium apples, washed, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Lettuce, washed and torn into pieces
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Mix in the apple, celery, grapes and walnut.
- Serve on a bed of fresh lettuce.