Strawberry Banana Pancakes
These sweet, fruit-filled strawberry banana pancakes from our friends at GoodCook are a breeze to make! Kids of all ages can help whip up the batter in a blender. You can make them extra fun by using a pancake mold to create shapes! These pancakes can also be made ahead of time and frozen for quick family breakfasts.
- 1 banana, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 large strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup maple syrup
- For garnish: fresh strawberries & banana slices
- Place banana, flour, egg, baking powder, salt, vanilla, buttermilk, sugar, and strawberries into a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat. Spray pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray. If using pancake molds, spray them lightly as well, then set onto the hot griddle.
- Drizzle batter into the molds and allow batter to cook until bubbles begin to form on the inside of the pancake. (Or just measure out roughly 1/4 cup of batter per pancake for traditional rounds.) Gently remove the molds from the pan. Once bubbles form, flip pancakes and cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Serve pancakes topped with fresh strawberries, bananas, and maple syrup. Enjoy!