Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
This slow cooker barbecue ribs recipe comes from Dr. Kristin Saxena, pediatrician and host of the Feeding The Family podcast. It’s a quick, simple dish you can throw together in the morning and have ready to go on a busy weeknight. Serve with easy, pre-made sides like sliced fruit, slaw, potato salad, or frozen corn for a complete dinner in a hurry.
- 1 rack St. Louis style or Baby Back ribs (about 3.5 lbs)
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- Cut the rack of ribs into 2 pieces. Rub kosher salt into both sides of the meat.
- Put the ribs into the slow cooker and pour the barbecue sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, occasionally flipping the ribs if you’re available.
- Serve with plenty of napkins!