This recipe comes from our Executive Director Lynn Barendsen and her son Tano. Lynn says, “Roasted potatoes are really a staple in our house, but we’ll mix it up a bit by sometimes leaving the skins on, and sometimes using fingerlings instead of Yukon golds. A bit of fresh chopped rosemary or chopped thyme is also delicious, sprinkled over the top. “
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- If desired, peel potatoes. This step isn’t necessary, as sometimes we leave the skins on. We mix it up for variety’s sake. If you’re NOT going to peel the potatoes, wash them well. Rinse and dry peeled (or unpeeled) potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into medium-sized pieces.
- Rub all over with olive oil, and spread in roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes, or until brown and crispy.