Sesame Broccoli Salad
Originally published in Bon Appetit magazine, this is an easy side dish that pairs well with many dishes.
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 12 cups broccoli florets (from 2 large bunches)
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, oil and honey in large bowl until blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Steam broccoli florets until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cool.
- Mix broccoli and half of sesame seeds into dressing. Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, tossing occasionally.