This recipe is easy to customize by tossing different combinations of vegetables in separate bowls. As for picky eaters, vegetables can be more fun to eat when they’re served in a different shape. Here you use a vegetable peeler to shave long strips off the vegetables.
- 1/2 lb. carrots
- 1/2 lb. asparagus
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 cup parlsey leaves, packed
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave the carrots, asparagus and bell pepper into long strips. Combine in a large bowl.
- In a food processor, blender or chopper, combine the parsley, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Blend, adding the olive oil slowly. Add salt to taste.
- Toss the vegetables with the dressing.