Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread
This pull-apart bread is so easy to make, the kids can do it! Let them cut the dough with scissors, mix and pour the pumpkin topping, and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar.
1 lb. whole wheat pizza dough (you can buy this prepared at many grocery stores)
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp. cinnamon, divided
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. allspice
1/4 cup granluated sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly butter an 8×8 inch square baking dish.
3. Cut the pizza dough into 24 equal pieces. Roll each into a ball and lay them out in a single layer on the bottom of the buttered baking dish.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together the pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, 1 tsp. of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the balls of dough and spread out evenly.
5. Combine the sugar with the remaining teaspoon of cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over the top of the pumpkin mixture.
6. Bake the bread at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until the pumpkin topping is set and the dough is fully cooked. Allow the bread to cool before serving.