Pink Chocolate Smoothie
This pink chocolate smoothie recipe came from team member Bri and originally appeared on her blog, Red, Round, or Green.
The drink gets its pink hue from frozen berries and a little jam, plus a unique flavor from the addition of cocoa powder. Chia seeds and plain yogurt add protein for staying power.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups milk (you can use a non-dairy milk alternative if you like)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons raspberry or strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 90 seconds.