Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Stash jars of these peanut butter banana overnight oats in the refrigerator for quick breakfasts and snacks all week long! You can also use almond butter or any other nut butter substitution your family likes. And if you should happen to sprinkle a few additional nuts or even chocolate chips on top before digging in…we won’t tell anyone!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 8 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 8 tablespoons natural style salted peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced thinly
- 4 cups milk (you can use non-dairy milk if you prefer)
- Scoop 1/4 cup of rolled oats into the bottom of each jar. Add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Use the back of the spoon to gently spread the peanut butter out as much as you’re able. Top with a layer of banana slices.
- Repeat the layers again in order: Oats, maple syrup, peanut butter, and banana.
- Pour 1 cup of milk gently down the side of each jar, trying not to disturb the layers.
- Seal the jars tightly. Let the oats sit in the refrigerator overnight before eating. They’ll last up to 3 days.