This recipe comes to us courtesy of team member Bri DeRosa, who originally posted a version of it on her blog Red, Round, or Green. Bri notes that the coating on the chicken can be a little delicate, so handle with care!
1. In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, milk, 1 tsp. of salt, and 1/2 tsp. of pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for anywhere from 3-24 hours.
2. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
3. Liberally coat the bottom of one or two rimmed baking sheets with oil. Set aside.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, paprika, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp. of salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper.
5. Remove a drumstick from the yogurt mixture, shaking off any excess. Roll the drumstick in the bread crumb mixture to coat thoroughly. Set on a prepared baking sheet.
6. Repeat the breading procedure with the remaining chicken. Drizzle the top of the drumsticks with additional oil.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, then carefully flip the drumsticks over and bake for another 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the breading is brown and crisp.
8. Allow the chicken to rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.