For a special treat, throw some crumbled feta cheese and perhaps a splash of lemon juice into this delicious dish! Your taste buds won’t know what hit them.
- Fill a 4-quart kettle 3/4 with salted water and bring to a boil for beans and orzo.
- Have a bowl of ice and cold water ready. Cook beans 1 minute in boiling salted water.
- With a slotted spoon transfer beans to ice water to stop cooking. Drain beans well in a colander.
- Toss halved tomatoes with olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Add beans to tomato mixture and return water in kettle to a boil. Boil orzo until al dente (firm but not hard) and drain in colander.
- Add orzo to bean mixture with vinegar, parsley and salt and pepper to taste, tossing to combine well.