Nothing feels more like home than a great old-fashioned meatloaf. Serve this one with mashed potatoes and a side salad and you’ve got yourself a real meal.
This recipe was provided by Ramona Hamblin. Check out more of her recipes in her cookbook: just cook here’s how.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Finely chop the carrots and microwave until tender.
- Put all ingredients but the ketchup into a bowl and knead until mixed.
- Form into a loaf and put into a baking dish.
- Drizzle the ketchup over the top.
- Bake for about 90 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.