These are super easy to make. It can be a lot of fun to cut the cookies into shapes with cookie cutters. If you like, use another spice instead of the ginger, and use vegetable oil for a more neutral flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 2 cookie sheets with non-stick spray or line them with parchment paper.
- Stir sugar and ginger together.
- Use cookie cutters or a knife to cut wonton wrappers into shapes if desired. Arrange on baking sheets.
- Brush each wonton with sesame oil and sprinkle with ginger sugar.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until browned. Cool before eating.