Lime Confetti Slaw
Slaws are a great way to include vegetables in your family’s diet. They are actually better when they’re made ahead of time and are a super way to use up little bits of vegetables left in the crisper drawer. Even better, this slaw can be made 1 to 2 days ahead.
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 head radicchio, shredded
- 4 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 bunch of scallions cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together the vegetables and herbs.
- In a jar, shake together the lime juice, mayonnaise and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste (prepared mayonnaise can be salty, you might not need any additional salt).
- Combine the dressing with the vegetables. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.