Grilled Chicken, Corn, and Blueberry Salad
This summery grilled chicken salad recipe was shared with us by our friends at GoodCook! They recommend grilling the chicken simply, with olive oil, salt, and pepper. To grill the corn, be sure to brush it lightly with olive oil to prevent sticking. Grill for about 10 minutes, turning frequently — you want it to be cooked and lightly charred, but not burned!
GoodCook also mentions that you can vary this recipe by swapping steak or salmon for the chicken. You can swap the blueberries for tomatoes, or try different fruits like blackberries or peaches. Have fun experimenting with flavor combinations!
- 3 limes, juiced and zested
- 3 Tblsp honey
- 3 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 pound grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cobs of corn, grilled, kernels cut off the cob
- In a blender or food processor, combine lime juice and zest, honey, olive oil, garlic, and cilantro. Blend until smooth. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- For the salad: Fill a large bowl with mixed greens. Top with the chicken, feta, corn, and blueberries.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and enjoy!