Adding fruit and granola toppings to regular toast with nut butter is a quick and easy way to make breakfast feel more special. Substitute sliced berries or apples for bananas, try different nut butters, and have fun making this toast your own!
Want to try making your own granola? Check out our easy recipe for Homemade Granola.
- 4 slices bread of your choice
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup granola
- Toast your bread.
- Spread each slice of toast with the peanut, almond or sunflower butter.
- Arrange sliced bananas over the top of each piece of toast.
- Sprinkle granola over the bananas and serve!