Curry Vegetable Dip
Yum! This simple yogurt-based dip is great with fresh veggies, especially on a hot summer day.
This recipe comes to us from the USDA Food and Nutrition Service Pyramid Snacks. Find more recipes here.
- 8 ounces plain yogurt (low-fat)
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tsp. green onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. salad dressing (mayonnaise-based)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
- Mix ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with crisp raw vegetable pieces, such as celery, carrot or summer squash sticks.