This recipe was shared with us by the Alaska Department of Health and Human Services, and appears in their Cook With Your Children While Using WIC Foods cookbook.
- In a skillet, brown chicken breasts in 1 T oil over medium heat. Cook until chicken is done and juices run clear.
- Add orange juice to the pan
- When juice just begins to bubble around the edges of the pan, add cornstarch that has been dissolved in ¼ cup hot water.
- Mix ginger and honey in a cup, and add to orange juice.
- Cook until sauce is thick and slightly browned.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!