Cinnamon Yogurt Dip with Fresh Fruit
This cinnamon yogurt dip is delicious and nutritious! It can feed a hungry pack of kids as an appetizer or a dessert. And since it’s so easy, kids can get involved in the preparation. Have the little chefs prepare the fruits, arrange them on a plate, and mix the cinnamon into the yogurt.
This recipe comes to us from the Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program and the USDA. Check out more recipes here.
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Core and slice the apple. Slice banana into circles. Peel the orange and break it into sections.
- Pour the orange juice into a small bowl.
- Dip the fruit pieces into the orange juice to prevent browning.
- Arrange on a plate.
- Mix the yogurt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Use the yogurt as a dip for the fruit. Enjoy!