To make this dish easier to put together, use leftover cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken from the supermarket.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F. Wrap the bread in foil and place in oven.
- In a large bowl, combine the oregano, thyme, pepper and lemon juice. Slowly add the oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly until incorporated.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the chicken and let marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and fill it with a little more olive oil. Transfer the chicken but not the liquid to the skillet and heat, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber and dill. Spread the bread with some of the yogurt sauce and top with the chicken.