Avocado and Tomato Salad
It doesn’t get much faster or tastier than this simple avocado and tomato salad, which we featured in our book Eat, Laugh, Talk: The Family Dinner Playbook. Add fresh cilantro, mint or chopped jalapenos for an extra kick!
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Combine the avocados, tomatoes, and onion in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the lime juice and olive oil and mix well.
- Serve immediately.