10 Minute Beef and Broccolini Bowls
These 10 minute beef and broccolini bowls from The Creative Bite help put a complete meal on the table on super-busy nights. Add a few minutes for thinly sliced chicken instead of beef, or swap in beans or tofu for a veggie option.
- 1 lb. thinly sliced “stir fry” beef
- 2 small bunches broccolini
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. garlic chili sauce
- 1 fresh lemon
- 8.8 oz bag brown Ready Rice (2 cups)
Note: You can substitute pre-cooked regular brown rice for the Ready Rice in this recipe, or any other cooked rice you like.
- Stir garlic chili sauce with 2 Tbsp. lemon juice and toss half of the mixture with the beef. Saute in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Toss the remaining sauce with the broccolini and add to the hot pan along with the sliced red onions. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the brown rice. Serve everything arranged in a bowl and garnish with lemon wedges.