Stone Bay Brownies
Makes 16 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 cup flour, plus extra to coat pan
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans chopped (optional)
- Cooking oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray square pan with cooking oil spray and lightly coat with flour.
- Bake brownies until they pull away from the sides of the pan or until a toothpick comes out clean, about 30-45 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing.