Art’s Pizza Ravioli
- 18 oz. prepared ravioli of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Cook the ravioli until almost tender, about 5 minutes or according to package directions. Rinse under cold water. Let drain.
- Put the ravioli in a bowl with the oil. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Toss.
- Layer in a single layer on a 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until the ravioli start to turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Add pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Top the ravioli with the pepperoni.
- Turn oven down to 375 degrees. Bake for about 18 minutes until cheese is melted and turning golden brown.