Grilled Chicken, Corn, and Blueberry Salad
- 3 limes, juiced and zested
- 3 Tblsp honey
- 3 Tblsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 pound grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cobs of corn, grilled, kernels cut off the cob
- In a blender or food processor, combine lime juice and zest, honey, olive oil, garlic, and cilantro. Blend until smooth. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- For the salad: Fill a large bowl with mixed greens. Top with the chicken, feta, corn, and blueberries.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and enjoy!