Dinner Tonight: June 10, 2019
Far East Cauliflower Bowls
This recipe comes to us from our friends at the Recipe for Success Foundation as part of their Veg Out! Challenge.
- 4 cups cauliflower
- 3 cups Broccoli
- 1 Carrot
- 1 1/2 cup green beans
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Wash cauliflower and cut into smaller pieces. In batches, add cauliflower to food processor and pulse just until cauliflower pieces are the size of a piece of rice. Remove from food processor and set aside.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Peel the carrot. Cut the carrot into matchsticks or shred on a cheese grater.
- Trim the ends off the beans. Using scissors cut the green onion into 1-inch pieces.
- Place the tamari (soy sauce) and green onion in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil.
- Add the broccoli, carrots, and green beans. Sauté 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower. Sauté until just warmed through.
- Pour sauce on and toss to coat.
- Scoop onto a plate. Sprinkle with extra sesame seeds.