This recipe appears courtesy of SNAP4CT and their “Fan Favorites” recipe collection.
- 1 pound chicken breasts- boneless and skinless
- 2 medium sweet potatoes – peeled and chopped (roughly 2 cups)
- 12 oz brussels sprouts – ends chopped off, sliced
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place peeled and chopped sweet potatoes and sliced brussels sprouts on opposite sides of a large baking sheet.
- Pour 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp garlic powder over each set of veggies. Season with salt and pepper if using. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place chicken in the center of your baking sheet, and coat both sides with basil pesto.
- Place sheet in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes, or until the juice of the thickest chicken breast runs clear.