Would You Rather…?
Contributed by The Family Dinner Project Team
Take turns asking “Would you rather….?” questions. You can make up your own, but here are a few of our favorites:
- …own your own boat or your own plane?
- …sweat melted cheese or always smell skunk?
- …be able to fly or be invisible?
- …speak every language in the world or play every instrument?
- …live in the future or in the past?
- …be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team?
- …live in the city or the country?
- …walk the Great Wall of China or Amazon River?
- …live without a telephone or a television?
- …meet the president of the United States or your favorite movie star?
- …be a rabbit or a horse?
- …go to the beach in the summer or skiing in the winter?
- …be fabulously famous and poor or unknown and rich?
- …win an Academy Award or an Olympic Gold Medal?
- …take a vacation on an exotic island or in a romantic city?
- …have to eat a bowl full of crickets or a bowl full of worms?
- …lose your sense of taste or your sense of smell?
- …raise chickens for eggs or sheep for wool?
- …live on a houseboat or in an RV?
- …live in space or under the sea?
- …have feet for hands or hands for feet?
- …have a head twice as big or half as small?
- …be totally covered in hair head to toe, or completely bald?
- …shoot spaghetti out of your fingers or sneeze meatballs?
- …always have to enter rooms backwards or always have to somersault out?
- …always have the same song stuck in your head or always have the same dream at night?
- …have a unicorn horn or a squirrel tail?