Budget Friendly Recipe
This recipe appears courtesy of SNAP4CT and their “Fan Favorites” recipe collection.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place peeled and chopped sweet potatoes and sliced brussels sprouts on opposite sides of a large baking sheet.
- Pour 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp garlic powder over each set of veggies. Season with salt and pepper if using. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place chicken in the center of your baking sheet, and coat both sides with basil pesto.
- Place sheet in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes, or until the juice of the thickest chicken breast runs clear.