Budget Friendly Recipe
This recipe is provided by Cherokee Healthy Nation, from the Cherokee Public Health Cookbook.
- Brown ground beef. Drain off the fat.
- Add Rotel tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, salt, chili powder, and basil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, and chives.
- In casserole dish sprayed with Pam, layer 1/2 noodles, cream cheese mixture, then the meat mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and return to oven until cheese has melted.