Budget Friendly Recipe
This recipe comes from the USDA Healthy Eating on a Budget cookbook.
- Put the pork chops in the large non-stick skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat to brown one side of the pork chops.
- Use the spatula to turn the chops.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Cover the pan and lower the heat.
- Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes until chops are done.
- Wash the spinach. Trim off the stems.
- Put the spinach, black pepper, and lemon juice in a pan.
- Cook over medium heat. Let the spinach boil for about 3 minutes, until just tender.