Clancy Harrison, dietitian, gave us this recipe for easy pork tacos that are made with a basic pulled pork recipe that can be reinvented into dozens of different meals!
- Cook pork in slow cooker on medium for 8 hours or until done. Remove pork from slow cooker and set aside.
- In a skillet, add onion and jalapeño to pan and sauté 5 minutes over medium heat. Add broth; reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato and pork. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and lime juice and remove from heat.
- Spoon 1/2 cup pork mixture into each tortilla and top with fresh cilantro.